At a Glance
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced environment where you can influence and help realize start-up visions, accelerate emerging growth companies and reinvigorate middle-market firms? Do you thrive in environments where you can make your mark, be seen, your ideas heard? Do you want to join an organization that invites you, no insists, you pull up a seat to the table? If so, this might be the right role for you.
About Future Proof Group
Future Proof Group (FPG) is a boutique, strategy consulting firm and early-stage venture incubator with two divisions, Future Proof Advisors (FPA) & Future Proof Ventures (FPV). We launch and incubate our own early-stage companies, working with CEOs and founders of emerging growth and middle-market firms to inject strategy and innovation – creating marketplaces, increasing sales, driving profits, and expanding enterprise value.
Our Future Proof executives have successfully grown emerging Inc. 500 companies to award-winning, highly profitable industry leaders that have successfully sold to private equity and publicly traded companies, realizing multi-million dollar exits for our client owners and senior management.
About Future Proof Advisors & Smarter, LLC
Our organizations are made up of people who are doers, creators, drivers and innovators. Our goal is simple: Provide value, create change and have fun while doing it.
Future Proof Advisors (FPA) works with CEO’s and founders to reimagine their strategies and visions when the business is flattening out or coming under competitive threat with the goal of a quantifiable increase in sales, profits and/or enterprise value. We’ve pivoted that success to add our own collection of early-stage companies to incubate ideas that matter. As incubators our goal is to demonstrate proof of concept, market acceptance and sales growth with the same rigor we give to our FPA members. Smarter LLC (www.thesmarterservice) is our most recent venture, solving a critical gap in the market. A service to help Older Adults support & use technology with confidence while helping them discover new things.
Over 50% of Older Adults experience frustration with technology on a weekly basis but lack a trusted, single point of contact to help them leverage technology to provide freedom and live a connected life. Traditional tech support isn’t cutting it.
We can do better.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves & get ‘er done kind of teammate, the kind of person who believes at their core that pretty much anything can be solved with a bit of elbow grease, a process and a plan. The tasks might look like a mix of Product & Ops Manager, but what we’re really looking for is someone who believes they can make a difference, then brings innovation, collaboration & positive energy to add to our mix. This influential role is tasked with helping bring our visions to life through collaboration, rigor & fun experiences. We want people who are looking for a meaningful role in implementing the vision for the Future Proof & Smarter organizations. We want you to leave your fingerprints all over our strategies and execution, we want you to be the Chief Accountability Officer, the driver of experiences, the glue that pulls us all together. The right candidate has high energy and a purpose-driven work ethic, driven ready to energetically work alongside the CEO, COO & CFO to play a hands-on role, supporting initial strategy, marketing, and operational execution for our teams.
- Provide project management support across multiple projects, ensuring the team stays on task and on target to meet goals.
- Prioritize operational goals against established KPIs and develop a structure to keep the team on track
- Work with leadership to structure effective meeting behaviors & cross-departmental collaboration
- Analyze, and interpret metrics/KPIs in order to identify possible inefficiencies and optimize operations.
- Against KPIs, work with leadership to identify staff needs, create job descriptions and find talent to execute goals
- Provide support in onboarding and supporting new team members.
- Play a key role in the development of new business proposals and presentations
- Manage business and member quotes and contracts based on individual needs
- Act as a day-to-day point of contact for our members and clients and implement actionable solutions to solve problems as they arise
- Work with leadership and marketing to grow our affiliate & partnership opportunities, increasing value for our membership.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent project management skills & experience with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and analytical skills with an eye on keeping the team on track.
- A strategic and resourceful approach to work and problem-solving with a strong business acumen and marketing mind is required.
- Proven team building and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Effectively handle a heavy workload, prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, but also is a team collaborator
- Must have an aptitude for providing exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Intermediate or advanced use of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is preferred as well as cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, DropBox.com or equivalent services
- Ability to travel domestically for 10 – 15% of the time as needed.
Education & Experience
- 4-year college degree or MBA in marketing, operations, administration or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of overall professional services work experience managing multiple client engagements or multiple projects at once in an Account or Operations Management role
- Familiar with technology with a passion for innovating, specifically for Older Adults
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com